Fire at EPAL Amphissa: Leave hospital took 8 students

Eight of Amfissa’s nine students who had been taken to hospital for precautionary reasons after noon Tuesday (02.04.24). A total of nine students and one teacher had been taken to hospital from the fire that broke out on the half-story of EPAL and which resulted in the whole building being wrapped in smoke. He reportedly grabbed fire Halloween equipment (carma) from polyurethane resulting in a lot of smoke causing respiratory problems for nine students and a teacher. The ninth student and teacher are still hospitalized for precautionary reasons. The fire was extinguished by school professors with fire extinguishers while at the point came Amfissa Fire Department firefighters and conducted an investigation at all points of the building for any trapped students. The competent department of P.Y. Amphissa assumed pre-interrogation for the exact causes of the fire