Patra: She entered hospital for orthopedic surgery and died

The bride of the woman who died in, breaks out and denounces. If as she says, her mother-in-law hadn’t been in this state for the orthopedic surgery, today she’d be alive… The woman died in Patra at 78 years of her life. As her bride says, she entered the hospital “Saint Andrew” for an orthopedic surgery and ended up after a great adventure of days. Her mother-in-law, as she says, performed three surgeries within a few days and died of a deadly bug she stuck with. She leaves spikes for the doctors who took her, but also a total for the NSA. The description of relatives of the 78-year-old woman in the newspaper “Citizenship” shocks. “When you take a man to the hospital with a broken leg and they tell you four days case is gonna be fine… When after days the body won’t accept his graft they re-surge and tell you it’s nothing in four more days’ time it’s gonna be okay… When after the second surgery they forget something inside what happens and it takes a third surgery to clean up who’s responsible? When in the third surgery, a deadly germ that eats him day after day, who’s responsible? God? Luck? Fate? Or the patient who had the misfortune of living in Greece? Or is it that older people don’t count them? Or is it all designed to send the retired out an hour earlier?” The questions are written full of pain because the mother, mother of two, lost her beloved mother-in-law. Her kids’ grandmother. The issue of endosometic microbes is old. But unfortunately this gangrene seems not to be treated in public hospitals at least. The greatest threat to the hospitals of Patras is the fungus Candida Auris. It’s not a new fungus, and it also exists as a normal flora in our stomach. The reason that its frequency has increased in the NSS is that this particular fungus is very resistant and mainly affects immunosuppressed people who are hospitalized in the ICU. According to a recent study, 8% of patients treated in this clinic were “stung” an intra-hospital infection and those affected, eventually, 43.5% lost their life due to this infection.