North Carolina: Over 150 students diagnosed with cancer as exposed to toxic substances at university

I am allegedly diagnosed with over 150 students at a university in the U.S. as they were exposed to toxic substances. According to “Daily Mail”, cases of lymphoma and thyroid and breast cancer have been reported among patients found many times in Poe Hall, a building at State University in North Carolina, USA. As quoted in the report, the building was closed in November 2023 amid reports of exposure to alarming levels of polychlorinated biphenyls (PCBs), cancer-related toxic chemicals. Research in March found that the PCB levels in five halls of the building were over 38 times higher than the limit set by the American Environment Protection Agency (EPA). Anti-university lawsuits have been brought by some of the students who reported that they were sick of toxin-related diseases. Among these are Sarah Glad, a 35-year-old mother of a child, who died of stage four breast cancer, who, according to her family, is associated with attending courses at Poe Hall. Glad studied at NC State from 2007 to 2013, obtaining a degree and a master’s degree. Her husband, Robbie Glad, told local WRAL news station that his wife spent much of her master’s program at Poe Hall. Years later, by a few months apart, Sarah Glad, just 33 years old, and a former fellow student were diagnosed with breast cancer. Jennifer Walter, who studied at the university from 2004 to 2007, was diagnosed with thyroid cancer in 2017, while in 2022 she was diagnosed with articular sarcoma – which mainly affects tissues near large joints, such as knees. “There are such frightening statistics associated with sarcoma. It is much more real,” he told Fox News Digital. “They found it early, which I am grateful for, but this fear never leaves. It’s something I’ll have every day for the rest of my life,” he filled out.