Fire at EPAL Amphissa: In the hospital with respiratory nine students and a teacher

Alarm signaled in , as a fire broke out at Amfissa Professional High School resulting in his entire building being wrapped in smoke. According to, the fire started from a Halloween chariot with polyurethane creating intense smokes that quickly spread to the school. Nine students and one teacher were taken to hospital as they faced respiratory distress. All of them were treated preventively at Amfissa Hospital for assistance. P.Y. Firefighters. Amphissa immediately intervened and extinguished the fire, while conducting an investigation at all points of the building for any trapped students, fortunately with negative results. The competent department of P.Y. Amphissa took the pre-interrogation for the exact causes of the fire.

Exit mobile version