She may have encountered obstacles to her arrival in Athens, but the President of the Commission Ursula von Der Leyen will finally find herself in the Ancient Agora where together with the Prime Minister, Kyriakos Mitsotakis in this imposing space will explain the enormous importance that the Recovery Fund will play in the economic recovery of Europe and Greece , which is expected in Athens at 11.00, the event at the Ancient Agora will start late.
From there there there will be connections with different parts of Greece, followed by a discussion between the Prime Minister and the President of the European Commission with citizens.
There, they will be presented:
– The action of the Underwater Interconnections by the Minister of Environment and Energy Costas Skrekas and the Secretary General of Energy and Mineral Raw Materials Alexandra Sdoukou.
– The reforestation plan by the Deputy Minister of the Environment and Energy Giorgos Amiras.; The Digital Transformation of Education program by the Minister of Education and Religious Affairs Niki Kerameos.
– The action of the Digital Transformation of the State by the Minister of Digital Governance Kyriakos Pierrakakis.
– The plan to upgrade the skills of human resources by OAED commander Spyros Protopsaltis.
– The action of the Upgrade of the tourist product by the Minister of Tourism Charis Theocharis and the Deputy Minister of Tourism Sofia Zacharakis.