We live once, but if it is done right, once is enough. This is the motto of life of people who have managed to achieve their objective. They call them “successful”, although many do not accept the title for themselves simply because they consider that they do not do more than the rest of us. Life brought them to discriminate and this shows that I guess they’re doing something good. How is the daily life of a successful man and what he does just before sleep? 7 people from all areas of society revealed in the prevention of the habit a little before the end of the day, which helps them to relax and see things differently than the rest of us.
1) “At the end of the day, I dress with what is most comfortable and convenient I”: “I never sleep with something that doesn’t make me feel good. I’m wearing the most comfortable pajamas or just a T-Shirt that will help me to Î±Ï€Î¿Ï†Î¿ÏÏ„Î¯Î¶Î¿Î¼Î±Î¹ from the pressure of the day. So I’m giving my body the signal that it’s time to forget everything and relax”. Arianna Huffington, founder of Huffington Post and author of “Sleep Revolution”.
2) “I’m building the table to get ready the next morning”: “it Is very important to eat breakfast with your family. It gives you strength to start your day with energy and optimism. I prepare everything from the night so as not to lose time in the morning.” Keri Glassman, nutritionist, founder of The Nutrition School”.
3) “Watch foreign series and movies”: “I’m Watching my favorite series in French, the language that I learned when I was a kid. This helps me concentrate and my mind can’t wander to other paths, that may be stressful or unpleasant. Meditation and beautiful images that sharpen your thinking.” Matthew Amsden, the CEO of ProofPilot
4) “I Eat something light before I go to sleep for better sleep”: “my mother, when I was little, gave me some milk and a cookie before I go to sleep. Now, 30 minutes before I go to sleep I eat some protein (such as cheese), crackers, whole wheat and yogurt. My sleep is much better because of all of these nutrients”. Carole Lieberman, psychiatrist and author.
5) “Surf to get inspiration”: “I’m going to my favorite pages on Facebook and Instagram and I am inspired. Fill beautiful pictures”. Sabrina Tan, founder of Skin Inc
6) “Do the next day’s program”: “I Have bought a beautiful journal that inspires me to organize my schedule. So don’t get nervous for the next day, everything is on schedule”. Andrew Ordon, an American plastic surgeon
7) “I Do a relaxing massage”:”Every night I do a relaxing massage with coconut oil on my feet. The pain goes from all-day play, a discharge, and I am calm when I sleep”. Rubina Tahir, chiropractor